Tuesday, August 30, 2022

超ㄎㄧㄤ的官方MV The Strokes複製人 



Bad Decisions 壞的選擇

Dropped down the lights, I'm sitting with youMoscow, 1972
Always singing in my sleepI will leave it in my dreams
Oh, making bad decisionsOh, making bad decisionsMaking bad decisions for youOh, making bad decisionsUh-oh, making bad decisionsI'm making bad decisions for you
Pick up your gunPut up those glovesSave us from harmSafe or alone
Oh, baby, I hang on everything you sayI wanna write down every wordBut do me a favor when you come closeWhen I look around, don't wanna see youI don't take advice from foolsNever listening to you
Oh, making bad decisionsOh, making bad decisionsOh, making bad decisions for youOh, making bad decisionsUh-oh, making bad decisionsOh, making bad decisions with you
Pick up your gunPut up those glovesSave us from harmSafe or alone
You, you didn't listen to meBut I, I didn't listen to you
I waited so longListening forSomething to work
I'm making bad decisionsReally, really bad decisionsI'm making bad decisionsOn you, on youYeah, yeahYeah, yeahOoh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh, ooh, oohI'm not gonna give a lot of creditI don't how to use how'Cause I can't, I can'tI can't, can't make anymore
超ㄎㄧㄤ的official video 訂購The Strokes 複製人
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5fbZTnZDvPA?start=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

放下那道光,我和你坐著
莫斯哥 1972年
總是在我睡夢中唱著
我會留在我夢裡

oh~做了壞的選擇 x 2
為你做了壞的選擇
oh~做了壞的選擇
uh~oh 做了壞的選擇
我會為你做壞的選擇

撿起你的槍
待上你的手套
從傷害中保護我們
安全或是孤單的

oh 寶貝 我堅持你所說的一切
我想要寫下每個字
但當你靠近時請幫我一個忙
當我環顧四周,不想看到你
我不接收傻瓜的忠告
從來都不聽你的話

oh~做出壞的決定 x 2
為你做出壞的決定 
oh~做出壞的決定 x 2 
為你做出壞的決定 

撿起你的槍
待上你的手套
從傷害中保護我們
安全或是孤單的

你,你從來都不聽我的
就像我從來不聽你的

我等了好久
聽了一些有用的東西

我正在做壞的決定
真正,真正的壞決定
我正在做壞的決定
為了你,為了你
Yeah, yeahYeah, yeah
Ooh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh, ooh, ooh
我不會給你太多信用
我現在不知道怎麼使用
因為我不行,我不行
我再也不行了










No comments:

Post a Comment